Update 8/9/2020: Costco Gloves back in stock!!
Costco gloves are back in stock!! Check out my post here……..Costco Gloves, Vulcan Nitrile Powder Free M, L, XL
With coronavirus (COVID-19) in full swing, these items have become very popular. They are generally sold out or hard to find, so if you do see nitrile gloves at Costco, I highly recommend picking up a box or 2 (scroll down for photos). I am a big fan of the minimum thickness of 3.8 mil because of the lower probability of tearing. I use these for cooking & wiping diapers 90% of the time and they hold up fairly well. If I were to wear them outside I don’t think they would last very long unless you are being very careful. I still think these would be great for the average wearer, but if you can buy a thicker mil for safety, I would. If you are looking to protect yourself, here are a few items I highly recommend on Amazon. Please check them out…..
- 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Spray – Hand Sanitizer with Alcohol Antiseptic Spray – Isopropyl Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Spray Hand Cleaner – 8 oz – GREAT CAUSE IT TRAVELS WELL
- Klex Nitrile Exam Gloves – Medical Grade, Powder Free, Latex Rubber Free, Disposable, Food Safe, Lavender M Medium
- iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Infrared Adult Thermometer for Adults and Kids,Digital Infrared Thermometer, Kid and Baby Thermometer
Costco Nitrile Gloves, Original Post:
Not the most exciting post in the world, BUT these are a favorite of mine. I use them ALL THE TIME from handling beef, chicken, veggies or whether I’m making my own peanut butter. You can use them to clean around the house or tinker with electronics when you don’t want the oil from your skin to contaminate sensitive electronics. I use them to change the oil & transmission fluid in my vehicles & they stand up to the job without tearing. Best of all is they are FSA eligible! If you take a look at your Costco receipt you will see your FSA purchases on the bottom of the receipt. I was able to reimburse myself for this purchase with my FSA account (Flexible Spending Account). This made the purchase a little cheaper (paying with pretax dollars).
Costco Gloves Pricing
At first glance, they may not seem cheaper than Amazon, but when comparing similar quality/thickness they are much cheaper. At 3.8 mil thickness, they are thicker than your average gloves and you get 2 x 200 count boxes. I’d say wait for them to go on sale if you want a screaming deal. You can pick up the 2 x 200 count boxes for $19.99.
Price: $19.99, Item: 467130 (Large), 467120 (Medium), 467110 (Small)
Other posts you may like…….
- Kirkland Signature Disinfecting Wipes
- Costco Gloves, Vulcan Nitrile Powder Free M, L, XL
- Artic Cool, Cooling Face Gaiter, 2 Pack
- Costco Face Masks, 32 Degrees Face Cover 4 Pack
- Moxe Hand Sanitizer 32 oz Bottle
- Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats
- Kirkland Signature Create-A-Size Towels 12 Pack Sheets
- Kirkland Signature Flushable Wipes 632 Count